Saturday, June 3, 2017

Two Trains Runnin'

Two Trains Runnin' Lyrics
by Johnny Shines
in A Blues.

Two long freight train runnin'
side by side
One stole my woman I guess she's
satisfied
Two long freight train
Runnin' long side by side
Stole my woman I
guess she satisfied

Mister, that boy ain't gonna tell
me no lie
Did my baby stop or did she keep on
riding by
Mister, that boy ain't drivin'
please don't tell me no lie
Did my baby stop here or did she
keep on riding by

Early this mornin'
'bout break of day
Kind-hearted manner
I heard my woman say
Well early this mornin'
Woo 'bout break of day
Well in kind-hearted manner
thought I heard my baby say

Deep and dumb baby
She can't talk
Got one leg and I know
she can't walk
Deep and dumb baby
And I know she can't talk
Got one leg
I know she can't walk

Here my night cap
Don't forget your gown
I'm not so sleepy
But I feel like lyin' down
Here my night cap
Please don't forget your gown
Not so sleepy
But I feel like lyin' down

No comments:

Post a Comment