Saturday, July 1, 2017

Travelling Back Home

Travelling Back Home Lyrics
by Johnny Shines
in A Blues.

Well I woke up early this mornin'
feelin' 'round for my shoes
Ooooh Hmmmm
I feelin' 'round for my shoes
Well the reason why I feelin'
I've got them ole ramblin' blues

Well I feel like walkin'
I ain't got no walkin' shoes
Woooo Mmmmm
I ain't got no walkin' shoes
Well I still feel like, baby, I got to
Walk away my blues

Well leavin' early in the mornin'
If I have to ride the blinds
Woooo Mhmmm
If I have to ride the blinds
Well you see I've been mistreated
and I swear I don't mind dyin'

Go ahead, Pop

Well so soon this mornin', baby
My blues, it came fallin' down
Ooooh Mmmmm
My blues came fallin' down
Well I guess I'd better pack up, baby
This old burnin' town


↩️ Back to Johnny Shines - Too Wet To Plow (1977 Album)

No comments:

Post a Comment