Thursday, February 15, 2018

Update 2018-2-15

As of now, I have currently transcribed the lyrics of 31 songs by Johnny Shines. That's quite a milestone for me, and I intend to keep on going. I will be updating this blog every Tuesday and Friday with either new lyrics or a YouTube video featuring Shines or another blues artist. Also, as of today, this blog is now on page 5 of Google when searching for "johnny shines lyrics" and page 4 when searching for "johnny shines blues lyrics".

I am 100% dedicated to transcribing every Johnny Shines song I can find. Some of them have been truly challenging, while others have been on the easier side. There are, however, some songs that I haven't even had the guts to start yet. Those songs will take much longer for me to finish and post, so I appreciate the patience of any Johnny Shines fans out there who are browsing this blog. And remember, you can always comment your own transcriptions to help me out and benefit this site.

Thanks for the views and support. Remember to subscribe to and follow this blog to keep up to date on lyric transcriptions and cool videos. Stay tuned for more updates ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment